Saturday, April 4, 2009

Almost Done

As we get closer to the final session I feel more stressed about completing my work, remembering what I have learned and finding ways to implement it in my class. I am still very unsure as to what videos are expected from me, whether my videos have to be my backward design lesson plan being taught, whether or not the videos of my students have to be the same lesson being practiced that I was taped teaching. Add to all this the fact that I am the master procrastinator and I am feeling the stress. Sadly, with AIMS prep, parent teacher conferences, spring break, then AIMS I had no time to do any of the summary frames or the consensogram. We are back into social studies and science this week, so I do plan on trying them out. I just hope that I can get all my work done on time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment