Saturday, January 24, 2009
Day 1 Reflection
As I leave today there are many things I am taking with me. Backward design is amazing, as in it truly works the way things do in real life. As we go through life, we set a goal first, then we come up with ways to achieve it and generate a plan for how to get there. Why should our students be any different? The activities were great too, but I need to sit down and figure out ways to build them into my classroom, especially the "Tea Party". It not only provides for the opportunity to allow kids to interact and move around, but encourages them to use higher level thinking skills and accomplish multiple tasks within one activity. My Woo-Hoo moment...easy...FN/F8 function keys to get my projector to work. Oh, the camera is also amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment